Tynor Axillary Crutch is an aid to be used by a physically challenged, injured, old age person or for post operative rehabilitation. Made out of special grade of aluminium to ensure high strength, durability and light weight. Height adjustment feature ensures proper load bearing.
Anatomically shaped, and double moulded under arm pad and hand grip ensure ultimate comfort in the underarm/palm. Permits extended use without fatigue.
- Strong and Durable
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Anatomical underarm pads and hand grip
- Anti slip pods
- Special aluminium alloy frame.
- Provides high strength, durability and stability while walking. It is light in weight and has nice anodized finish.
- Anatomically contoured, underarm Pads.
- Ensures good cushioning and enhanced comfort. High in quality, resilient elastomer offers long functional life.
- Double moulded, ergonomic hand grip.
- Broad top, enhances user comfort & pleasure. Soft cushioning enhances comfort and reduces fatigue. Durable and resilient material offers long functional life. Rubbery feel, good grip, reduces chance of accident.
- Wing Nuts.
- Provides quick and easy height adjustment. Anti fly off adhesive ensures rigid fastening and eliminate risk of loosening during long use.
- Scientifically Designed Pod.
- Gives excellent ground grip and traction, imitate natural walking movement. Ensures durability with good wear resistance.